Monday, August 13, 2007

Visit from Daddy's Aunts

Nana and all her sisters (Daddy's aunts) came to visit me Friday night. We had a lot of fun. I initiated Julie and Kaye into my club by spitting up on them. (SORRY!!) Lynette thinks she's my favorite since I didn't get her this time. She lives the closest, so her time is coming! I am so glad they came. I know they had a horrible time getting to my house, but it was great to meet Aunt Julie and Aunt Kaye and to see Aunt Lynette and of course Nana again.

4 comments:

Gram said...

What a nice looking crew of women. Ashtyn, you should be proud that your Nana and aunts fought the traffic to come see you.

Lynette said...

Ashtyn you are so adorable! Fighting traffic to see you was worth every second. I keep telling them what you whispered in my ear about coming to spend the day with Nette. I guess we will have to find a way and let them think it was their idea. I love you and can't wait to see you again. PS It was good seeing your Mommy & Daddy too!

Andi said...

I can't wait until I get to see you again.

Turd Burd said...

Ashtyn, you are too cute...I want to see you in person...Hope to meet you soon. Laura and Bobby, ya'll have an adorable baby.