Tuesday, April 29, 2008

First Sprinkler Run

I got to help Mommy water the yard today. I guess I've never seen a sprinkler before. I started out by just checking things out. I was getting a few drops of water landing on me here.

Hmmm...I think I need a closer look


Still going...

UH OH! Maybe a little too close!!!
I got wet!!!
Ok, it's off. Let me see what this thing is.
Checking it out

After our fun in the water, I played on my playground for a while. I climbed up on the slide all by myself! I usually try to climb up the side I'm supposed to slide down.


I'm on! Now what???

6 comments:

C and C Mommy said...

You look like you are having fun!!

Andi said...

You're starting to look like a little girl instead of a toddler, Ash!

Gram said...

Isn't it fun to just check everything out? You will find all sorts of new things this summer!

MeMe said...

Playing in the water is just too much fun.
MeMe

Tammy said...

Ashtyn, you look so cute playing in the yard! You are going to have lots of fun in the water this summer!

Grandma said...

It sure looked like fun to play in the water sprinkler. Your Mommie use to play in it at Grandma's house. You sure are growing up to be a pretty little girl. I love you. Come to see me. Grandma