Friday, August 1, 2008

Fun with Finger Paints

I got to finger paint today! As you can see, things started off nice and neat with all the colors in their own little spot.
Hmmm...I've got a mess going already!
Why do they call this finger painting? It should be called hand painting.
Getting better
What happened to all my colors? Where did they go???
Uh Oh! I don't think this is what Mommy had in mind.
You may notice that I sat in my paint pallette.
Look, I can paint my toes! Who needs a pedicure?
Here's the finished product...just call me Picasso
Ok, so maybe I don't like being this dirty after all!!! Help me, Mommy!



5 comments:

MeMe said...

We are LOL at these pictures. Way to go Ashtyn.

C and C Mommy said...

OMG...MeMe? You know what LOL means?? HAHA Ashtyn, did you see the pictures of Chandler painting? Don't tell her...but her Mommy gave her paints that were starting to dry up. She couldn't make too much of a mess...she loves to paint her hands & feet!! Oops!!

Gram said...

What mess? I thought ALL of it is just your style of art work! You are soooo talented.

Grandma said...

Way to go Ashtyn. If Mommy gives it to you, she can at least help you clean it up. ha I bet she had the bath tub ready or maybe the sink. Anxious to see you.
Grandma

Tammy said...

Gotta love finger painting kids! Especially when I don't have to clean up any messes!