Sunday, October 26, 2008

Mommy's Birthday

Mommy and Daddy went away for the weekend to celebrate Mommy's birthday (and I think to have some peace and quiet). I got to stay with Grandmother the whole time! I love her froggy and lots of her other toys, but Mommy and Daddy didn't leave the camera, so you just get the beginning.


Grandmother and I like to go on walks in her neighborhood.








And I get to eat in a real high chair.



I loved my time with Grandmother, but I was really glad when Mommy and Daddy got home. On Mommy's real birthday, they went to see "Tuna Does Vegas" at Bass Hall. Before they left, I helped Mommy open her birthday gifts. Thanks Cheney and Chandler for the cool stuff for me!!!



4 comments:

C and C Mommy said...

Sorry that Mommy's b-day gift had stuff for you in it too, but I didn't think she would mind!! Happy Birthday Laura!!

Gram said...

Isn't it fun to get so many gifts for Mommy's birthday? Enjoy it now, because it won't be that way for long.

Grandpa Mitch said...

Grandmother told me you and her had bunches of fun while mommy and daddy were off on their birthday honeymoon. I'm so glad you like spending time with her.

Andi said...

You are a lucky girl, Ashtyn, to have so many people who love you so very much.