Monday, January 19, 2009

Nana and Poppie Came!

Nana and Poppie came to visit for the weekend. Poppie worked really hard helping Daddy in our kitchen. Nana and I played really hard while they worked. Here's what we did...




I learned that Nana will do pretty much anything I ask her to do! I had her bring all my toys that were in the living room and pile them around me.

This is what Daddy and Poppie did all day.

Here is the finished product. Mommy is very thankful for all the hard work Daddy and Poppie put into the kitchen...mostly for her. She is very excited about the changes!!!


I finally got to spend some time with Poppie after all the work was done.



Thank you so much for coming to see us! I know it was a long trip and a lot of work, but I had a super great time! I love you!!!

5 comments:

C and C Mommy said...

WOW!! They look good!!

Congratulations!!

Gram said...

What a difference new counters make! Not only will you enjoy that change, but the extra cabinets will be really nice! Ashtyn, thanks for sharing Poppie with mommy & daddy for the weekend. I am so glad he is feeling better!

The Shooks said...

The counter tops look great! I'll have to show Cody. New project maybe???

Andi said...

Maverick is jealous that you got to Nana and Poppie.

Grandma said...

Your kitchen looks great. I know you will enjoy the extra counter space. Glad you had fun with Nana and Poppie. Come see us.