Sunday, October 14, 2007

Trip to the Fishing Lodge

Daddy wanted to make sure everyone saw the huge fish he caught!



We went on a last minute trip to Aunt Gladys and Uncle Bobby's fishing lodge way up near Oklahoma. Mommy and Daddy did a little fishing on the lake with Uncle Bobby. I mostly hung out with Aunt Gladys and Grandmother. We went on a long walk through the woods down to the lake.








I was pooped out!

Aunt Gladys played "horsie" with me and then taught me how to shop from a catalog.



Thank you for inviting us! We had a great time!



4 comments:

C and C Mommy said...

Ashtyn-you look soooo happy! I know you had a great time hanging out with your family. Come see us soon!

Gram said...

I am so glad you got to spend some time at the lodge with Aunt Gladys, Uncle Bobby, and Grandmother. Ashtyn, don't you think you ought to tell Daddy that no one will believe he caught THAT fish? You are beautiful!

Nana said...

Ok, Ash. I can tell you really like the outdoors. (But, I'm still not putting away the dolls; yet, anyway). Love you, Nana

Grandpa Mitch said...

Ashtyn, it looks like you had a great time at the camp. Can't wait to see you.