Tuesday, September 16, 2008

We miss you Gram and Grandpa!!!

HI GRAM and GRANDPA!!!!
We miss you. Even though I don't get to see you all the time, I miss talking to you. Mommy and Daddy have told me about how you are in Brazil teaching people about Jesus. I can't wait until I get to go on one of those trips. I guess you can do it for now, though.
This is me saying hi (with a mouth full, of course)
This is me just being silly for you. I wanted to make you smile!
And this is me clapping for what you're doing and because you'll be home before tooooo long!

Well, I just wanted to send you a little message to let you know I love you and miss you. Mommy and Daddy said to tell you that they love and miss you, too, and that they are praying for you and the people you are with. Bye bye for now!

3 comments:

MeMe said...

We all miss the "team". I know they are doing great things. What fun you will have when you get to go on your own mission trip.

Nana said...

What a sweet/silly way to remember Gram & Grandpa while they are away.

Gram said...

Thanks for the "Hello", Ashtyn. I am having a great time in Brazil, but I sure do miss you. We are having a great response with the Brazilian people. See you soon.