Sunday, September 21, 2008

Visit from Nolan and Thatch

My friend, Nolan, stayed with us last night because his Mommy and Daddy went out of town. We invited over Thatch and his family and had a good ol' time! Daddy grilled dogs and burgers and we hung out in the back yard.
I like to carry my lawn mower around rather than push it!

Thatch is already driving and texting...boy are his parents in for it!
Nolan isn't quite walking yet, but he's pretty good climbing up the slide!
UhOh! Crash
Thanks for the push, Thatch!
Daddy took us all on a ride in the wagon

Kissin' Cousins...don't let us fool you. We mostly fought over toys. This is staged!
Another push? What did I do to deserve this?
Queen Ashtyn. I wanted to sit in my chair in the wagon, and so I did.
Now it's bath time. Nolan went to bed, so Thatcher and I took it upon ourselves (and of course at Double A's command) to splash until the whole bathroom was soaked!
Thanks, Double A, for our cool mohawks!

The weather has been so nice lately. We spend almost every evening playing outside, so it was great to have some friends to play with. Come back soon!


8 comments:

Thatcher's Mommy said...

I had fun with you Ash!!! Now tell your mommy to email my mommy the pictures so I can update my blog, too.

Unknown said...

Ashtyn, the picture of you in your chair in the wagon is almost identical to one of your Nanna when we went on one of our sister weekends...we were at the beach and Aunt Julie, Aunt Lynette, and I rode on the tailgate of the truck while your Nanna sat in a lawn chair in the back of the truck...You are one busy little girl....you play hard.

Nana said...

Ashtyn, before I even read the comment under the"chair in the wagon" picture, I was thinking "Queen". Looks like you had a fun weekend.

MeMe said...

Looks like you had a fun weekend with your cousin and your friend. Can't wait to see you again. Come visit soon.

Andi said...

Looks like you had a great time! I think the mohawk pic is my favorite.

The Shooks said...

Harper says to tell Ashtyn hello!

Gram said...

It looks like the three of you had great fun. I'll bet you were tired by the end of the evening. Ash & Thatch, I miss you. Hope to see you soon.

Grandma said...

Looks like you had a fun week-end. The picture of you carrying your lawn mower looks like your Mommy. That expression has been seen before. Come see us.