Thursday, March 26, 2009

My Birthday Party

Ok, Mommy made a big booboo. She accidentally deleted all the pictures off our camera instead of just a few selected ones. Needless to say, she is not very happy about it. AA (Aunt Angela) to the rescue!!! We all know she has tons of pictures and we are working on getting them from point A to point B. In the meantime, here's a link where you can look at some pics from my big party. Hopefully we'll get some on this blog shortly.

I had a great time. Gram did a wonderful job painting Dora onto my birthday cake and everyone loved playing on my new "park". Looks like Thatch found true love with the neighbors' dog!!! Hope you enjoy!
(By the way, if any of you have great pics to donate, just email them to Mommy. That would be great!)

http://photos.walmart.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=45362243/a=23897578_4225680/t_=23897578

4 comments:

Gram said...

What a beautiful princess! We loved playing in your park. I am sure you will have a lot of hours of fun out there. Hope you had a Happy Birthday.

Loved Thatch and his dog pictures! Too cute.

E @ Scottsville said...

Oh my heart just SINKS even thinking about all the lost pictures. I'd have cried. Thank goodness for backup photos from friends and family!!!!

Happy Birthday Ashtyn!

MeMe said...

Glad you have some pictures!! Thanks to your lil' sis. Looks like you had a great party, Ashtyn. Happy birthday!!

Nana said...

Tell Mommy it is okay. We have a lot of pictures "in our head". Glad we got to be with you on "your day".